If you would like to volunteer at MAYC, please contact us!
Possible volunteer activities include:
– Interact with children
– Help with crafts, games, and activities
– Attend field trips
– Mentor youth and model appropriate behavior
– Assist with snack and meal-time
– Have fun with kids!
Do you have a specific talent that you’d like to share with members?
Do you want to run a community service, or one-time project with our members?
Let us know at email@example.com!
What we expect from volunteers:
– To become familiar with the mission of MAYC and the goals of the program
– To be a good representation of MAYC while volunteering
– To adhere to rules similar to those found in a workplace
– To be reliable when scheduled to volunteer
– Work with MAYC staff to find opportunities that match your skills and interests
– To take initiative and be a positive role-model to members
– Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
What you can expect from MAYC:
– Respect and consideration for you as a valuable member of MAYC
– Help in becoming familiar with policies, rules, staff, and youth
– To help you find tasks that closely match your skills and interests
– To provide feedback, opportunities, enouragement, and recommendations
– To be flexible with your schedule