Our MOVE MAYC campaign was a full success, helping us raise well over our goal of $50,000. These funds helped with moving costs, structural updates, ADA compliance, fencing, and other required updates that helped get the facility ready for programming. We were able to have our building ready for our kids during the second half of our 2017 summer programming.
We would like to thank our building sponsors for their donations:
- Learning Library sponsored by Darrin and Lindsey Peters – This room will be our library room. It will be available for quiet time, reading books, putting together puzzles, and small group meetings.
- Creativity Corner sponsored by Blair-Owens Funeral Home in Mahomet and Owens Funeral Home in Champaign in memory of Jim Yost – Although called a corner, this full room will house our Legos. It will be available for youth to construct Legos, complete crafts, and use their creativity to build with a variety of materials.
- Imagination Laboratory sponsored by Matt Difanis, RE/MAX Realty Associates – This room will be a group game room where children can use their imaginations while having accesses to a Wii, board games, and interactive group activities.
Thank you to our current business and $1,000+ sponsors:
- Ameren Illinois
- Catholic Heart Work Camp
- Dan Shunk at Two Men and a Truck
- Darwyn Boston State Farm Agency
- Dean’s Superior Blueprint
- Fisher National Bank
- First State Bank of Forrest
- John and Doris Lawyer
- John and Judith Busey
- Mahomet Car Connection
- Mahomet-Seymour Education
Ron and Margaret White
A special thank you to:
- Select time and materials – Donated by Jody Wesley, President US PRO
- Playground equipment, basketball hoop, installation, and concrete – Donated by Kelly Dillard with Dig-It Excavation
- Camera system and smoke alarm materials, wiring, monitoring, and installation – Donated by F.E. Moran Security Solutions
Everyone in the community is invited to our OPEN HOUSE on November 18th from 2pm – 5pm. Our MAYC youth will be giving tours through our new clubhouse. Come see first hand how our new facility can better accommodate our kids during our youth programming.
We will also have our BUILDING DEDICATION at 3pm for our building sponsors, business donors, and family supporters.
Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, an opportunity to meet our staff, and thank the many supporters of MAYC. Please contact Chad Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.